Intergi Entertainment: Ruby on Rails Developer
The rapidly growing Intergi Entertainment (ranked 113 in this year’s Inc 500) is looking for a dynamic, strategic, savvy Ruby on Rails Professional to join our team. This role will be responsible for coding and development of numerous projects including www.playwire.com, www.gamezone.com among other sites we own and operate.
We need a dedicated programmer looking to use his/her skillset to help us create new and exciting online businesses. Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks at one time as well be very detail oriented in order to hit timelines.
– 2-5 years of Web development experience.
– Experience with Rails, or another modern web framework, such as Django, Grails, Lift, CakePHP, or CodeIgniter.
– Strong experience with relational data models, and MySQL
Desired Skills & Experience
– Ruby on Rails
– Amazon Web Services (S3, Cloudfront, EC2)
– Linux administration and usage
– Flash or Flex
Intergi is the #1 comScore ranked destination online which helps marketers reach the male 18-34 demographic through top tier branded sites.
Intergi.com represents the best of the best entertainment sites like Sony Online, World of Warcraft, Nexon, gameshark.com, neoseeker.com and many many more.
To apply: send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
543 total views, 1 today