Location: Mountainview, CA
Our goal is to build an engaging platform where as many programmers in the world hang out to solve interesting CS real-world problems across different domains and have fun. We’re just getting started with some really good algorithmic challenges.
We’re hiring a Product Hacker
to focus on two important metrics – Engagement
(average time spent and interaction) and Retention
We listen to our users a lot and been doing a bunch of experiments on our site – categorizing problems into different levels, loginless
view to solve problems, introducing AI games (summergames.interviewstreet.com
) which has made a ton of users happy. There are thousands of programmers every day solving challenges and having fun.
Imagine if you grew this number by 10x or say, 100x? We’ve a very big aim – building a Facebook for programmers, building a platform to bring together all hackers to our site. It’s probably like saying all the gold mines of the world is at one place.
If you’re looking to join a young and an exciting team backed by YC (ycombinator) at Mountainview, hop in.
What’re we looking for?
- You have coded *extensively* in the past (or continue to) and have built stuff on the web
- You understand the way programmers think and know what they enjoy and able to translate ideas into how it should reflect on the website
- Explicit mention of some of the earlier products you’ve worked on – what changes you made and how they affected the business value
- You are very numbers obsessed and the first thing you wake up to is an analytics dashboard.
- You are able to code up little things/changes you want on the site and not disturb the developers for quick changes.
To apply: If this sounds exciting, send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
291 total views, 1 today