Intrepidus Group: Senior Developer w/Interest in InfoSec
Location: Chantilly Virginia, NYC, or Boston
- BS or BA in computer science, management/computer information systems, or related field.
- 1 – 3 years of professional development experience with Ruby or Python.
- A solid understanding of modern web frameworks (Rails, Django, etc.). You should understand what belongs in a model, view, controller; what belongs in unit, functional, and integration tests.
- A good understanding of relational database principles.
- Thorough understanding of source control management. You should know how to make branches, merge changes, resolve conflicts, etc.
- Able to work on a team, independently when necessary, to escalate problems when appropriate, and to thrive in a small business environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to research, debug, and resolve cryptic error messages.
- Experience writing triggers and stored procedures, if necessary.
- Solid customer support experience (retail, help desk, consulting, etc.).
- Familiarity with Moonshine, Capistrano, and/or Shadow Puppet.
- Ability to do simple image creation and manipulation with the GIMP or Photoshop.
- Mobile application development development (iPhone and Android).
To apply: Please forward your resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
181 total views, 2 today