Jiffyshirts.com: Experienced UX Producer (Contract)
Location: Pacific Time Zone of North America
- Do you get excited about designing and delivering outstanding ecommerce user experiences?
- Do you want to work on something that thousands of customers use and where the results of your work have the potential to be considered an industry benchmark?
- Do you want to work at home (or at an office) according to a flexible schedule that works best for you?
- You will interact daily with company management, development team members and external resources.
- You will manage the creation of all ecommerce creative (ecommerce design, product imagery, text content, videos, etc.) for the website and mobile services.
- You will identify, select and manage partners, contractors, suppliers and vendors to help deliver required ecommerce creative.
- You will lead and manage all ecommerce UX projects to ensure on time and budget delivery.
- You will deliver world class ecommerce UX that achieves Jiffyshirt’s business objectives.
- Have 5+ years of UX experience.
- Have at least one year or one strong example of ecommerce specific UX experience.
- Have a high level of experience using ecommerce design programmes such as Adobe Photoshop, etc..
- Have a broad and deep understanding of the best of class examples of ecommerce UX of leading ecommerce websites (e.g. http://www.internetretailer.com/top500/list/).
- Be a closet analytics geek that loves to use data from A-B variant testing and Google Analytics to drive strong design decision making.
- Be personable and able to build strong working relationships with other members of the Jiffyshirts team as well as partners and suppliers.
- Be comfortable working with individuals, teams and partners remotely using email, web conferencing, SKYPE, chat, etc. .
- Be comfortable working with individuals, teams and partners located in different time zones.
- Be able to work on a range of projects at any given time and prioritise the workload accordingly.
- Ideally be located in the Pacific Time Zone of North America.
- Be comfortable working from home, at an office or in a flexible office space environment.
To apply: To apply for this contract position email a PDF cover letter and copy of your resume to email@example.com . If you have a link to a portfolio website please include that as well.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those candidates selected for an interview will be co
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
14097 total views, 1 today