Full-Time Assistant Director – Web Development
For over a century, Montefiore Medical Center has been synonymous with quality healthcare. As the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine, our mission has always been to heal, teach, discover and to advance the health of the communities we serve. Our advancements are only made possible by the high caliber of talent we employ. And it is these extraordinary people who make us one of the most prestigious academic medical centers in the nation.
Currently, we are seeking an Assistant Director of Web Development for our Department of Marketing and Communications. As part of our exceptional team, you will oversee the design, functionality and performance of our organization’s corporate web properties and play a significant role in the creation and execution of the department’s digital media strategy. This will involve managing ongoing web development projects; supervising the Web Development Manager; providing direction to freelancers and external consultants; maximizing web traffic through search engine optimization (SEO) and other tactics; leading web analytics activities and making strategic recommendations based on your findings; and working with the IT Department to facilitate improvements to site functionality and backend development.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Web Design/Development, Digital Media or a related field
- 7-10 years of experience in corporate marketing/communications, an IT department or an agency environment (includes hands-on experience in the management of digital media and the supervision of technical staff)
- Experience in the design and development of websites and digital marketing strategies (e.g., SEO, analytics and responsive design)
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software (e.g., Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.); Google Analytics; and Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with video production, podcasting, multimedia design and social media
- Significant experience using a content management system
Montefiore Medical Center’s advancement in the healthcare industry is also yours. Take your career to the next level by joining our trek to become the world’s leading healthcare system. For more information and to apply, visit montefiore.org/careers or send your resume to Maria D’Oro at email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
5477 total views, 1 today