Full-Time Courseware Developer
Design and develop traditional courseware and web-based training for Pilot and Technician courses for the Customer Training Department. The courseware can range from training manuals and PowerPoint presentations to custom web-based training created with software such as the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Design and edit training manuals for hard copy and electronic delivery
• Administrative duties, troubleshooting, and departmental support of SaaS LMS solution
• Content management and versioning control with various off-the-shelf software packages
• Work with instructors to create engaging classroom presentations and other forms of instructor-led courseware
• Collaborate with fellow courseware team members and instructors to design and develop custom SCORM 2004 4th edition web-based training
• This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other tasks and/or learn new skills as needed
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design and/or Multimedia Web Technologies or equivalent experience
Two (2) years of direct or related experience pertaining to web design, graphic design, print design, and/or courseware design and development. Experience with Learning Management Systems is desired.
Applicants selected for interviews should bring a portfolio of capabilities in electronic and/or print form. A web site demonstrating your work is acceptable.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Flash)
• Working knowledge of desktop publishing (Adobe FrameMaker/InDesign/Acrobat)
• ActionScript 2 (ActionScript 3 preferred)
• Microsoft Office
REQUIRED GENERAL SKILLS:
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a close team environment
• Ability and desire to learn new techniques, software, and scripting languages quickly and independently
• Strong graphic design skills (preferably with background in entertainment or advertising)
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL SKILLS DESIRED:
• Basic sound and video editing
• Compression techniques for web distribution
• 3D modeling
• Mobile development (Android and IPhone)
• Motion graphics (Adobe After Effects)
• SCORM 2004
Requires the ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form with internal and external customers. Must be well organized and have good time management skills. Ability to use computers, and associated software.
NOTE: AEC reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
NOTE: American Eurocopter is an EEO Employer M/F/V/D
How to Apply
This position is located in Grand Prairie, TX
1089 total views, 1 today