Johns Hopkins University: Web Developer
Location: Baltimore, MD
1. Develop and maintain websites and applications using modern web standards and technologies.
2. Collaborate with other designers and developers on projects around the university.
3. Convert visual designs and written descriptions into well-formed and well-organized scripts on the front-end and then choose the most appropriate technology, framework and template solution for the backend.
4. Maintain, extend, and develop on open-source PHP frameworks and the enterprise-supported content management system.
5. Develop and maintain custom plug-ins, modules, and applications for multiple frameworks and content management systems.
7. Write code in a git-powered version-control environment, with a commitment to learning and contributing to a shared set of programming best practices to facilitate easy collaboration and code maintainability.
8. Recommend and defend programming decisions that best fit the needs of each project based on a strong understanding of the user experience, site usage analytics, information architecture, and other site research results.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
306 total views, 1 today