Location: New York, NY
If you’re interested in solving creative and communication challenges for Fortune 500 companies while working with one of the most revered agencies in advertising, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are JWT INSIDE. A JWT subsidiary and part of WPP, we are a world leader in advancing employee engagement. From talent acquisition to employer brand strategy and activation, from internal communications strategy and execution to leadership communications, we apply our expertise to create employment communications solutions for our clients. For 60 years we’ve led our industry in new ideas and new media strategies.
JWT INSIDE’s New York office is looking for a talented Flash/HTML Interface Developer with strong Object Oriented programming background to build and enhance robust interactive components for our global clients. Further, this position will be responsible for web administration including managing client domain name registrations and web hosting environments as well as troubleshooting DNS, hosting, and other technical issues. The desired candidate infuses his/her logical analysis with creative passion while achieving excellence in our fast-paced, dynamic environment. This position requires self-motivation and constant contact with developers, designers, project managers, etc.
· Thorough understanding and implementation of object-oriented design and programming methodologies
· Experience creating Flash applications which manipulate and display real-time data using XML, JSON, and/or Web services
· Strong knowledge of Actionscript 3.0 with experience in Actionscript 2.0
· Audio and video integration using: H.264 (HE-AAC), On2 VP6, Sorenson, and MP3 codecs using progressive, on-demand, and streaming delivery methods
· Ability to generate programmatic animation and manipulate the event model by creating custom events and listeners
· Media, bandwidth and application performance optimization
· Highly experienced in interactive Flash UI development
· Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
· Experience with Web 2.0 technologies, especially AJAX, RSS and social networking integration
· Experience with Flash accessibility features
· Working with CDNs (Akamai, Limelight, etc.)
· Custom framework and easing algorithm development, character animation
· Database and backend integration experience (PHP, MySQL, ASP/ASP.NET, MSSQL)
- Experience working directly with clients communicating technical project aspects to a non-technical audience.
- Experience developing and documenting strategic technology recommendations and specifications.
JWT INSIDE offers a competitive compensation package including generous time off, a casual and friendly work environment plus the opportunity to develop great work for our long list of blue chip clients.
Equal Employment Opportunity
JWT INSIDE is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
To apply: To apply, please submit your resume via our careers website: http://speccommhr.catsone.com/careers
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
205 total views, 1 today