Location: San Francisco, CA
As a leader in the free-to-play core social games arena, Kabam is a key player in transforming the traditional gaming industry. We have a successful track record of creating high quality, massively multiplayer social games that delight and engage core gamers. Our games combine the deep, immersive gameplay found in MMO games (strategy, RPG style) with the connectivity and interaction of social networks. Kabam has commercially launched 6 games to date, including The Godfather: Five Families, Dragons of Atlantis and award-winning Kingdoms of Camelot,with many more in the pipeline. You can play Kabam games on Google+, Facebook and other social networks around the world. Our studio business model allows us to sustain a startup culture that empowers you to drive change and influence the outcome of your contributions – ones that impact millions of gamers daily!
The Mobile Front End Developer will be at the forefront of Kabam’s Mobile Strategy and deliver game features and UI catered to our form factor. You’ll build games and features, with rapid release cycles that have an immediate impact and ability to engage our users.
* Design and code new features and enhancements across all our product offerings
* Work side by side with UI design and server engineering
* Participate in all aspects of a project life-cycle, from specifications through QA
* Find and fix bugs, optimize scalability and performance, keep up-to-date with the latest relevant technologies
We’re looking for someone with a passion for mobile gaming, can-do attitude and open to creative solutions and new ideas. The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong CSS and cross-browser layout skills
* Experience with PhoneGap and/or Unity are highly desirable
* B.S. in Computer Science or related field from a top tier university (or equivalent experience)
* Driven and self-motivated, a self-starter who can work without direct supervision
* Objective-C experience is a plus
To apply: Click Here To Apply:
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
178 total views, 1 today