Kajabi: Ruby on Rails developer
Location: Orange County, CA
are searching for an intermediate/advanced Ruby on Rails developer to
assist in the continuing development of our flagship application:
Kajabi. The ideal candidate will be active in the Rails community,
have contributed to open-source projects, and have a portfolio of
wide-ranging previous Rails projects, and a GitHub account with code
working with a closely-knit team of developers and designers based in
Southern California to mold and guide several projects. But most
important is that you can produce high-quality code to meet the
product’s needs and that you can deliver on time.
capabilities in database design, Ruby (of course), TDD/BDD, RSpec,
the git version control system. A big bonus for experience with
integrating with payment gateways and libraries such as ActiveMerchant
and Chargify. In this small team, you’ll need to be very
self-sufficient. Learning on the job is important (no one can be an
expert on everything) but the more diverse your knowledge-base, the
administration expertise is not necessary, but you should understand
the basics of the Rails production stack and be able to suggest minor
server adjustments to support the code you write.
- The idea of working in an environment where you have a significant role in defining and creating the product gets you excited!
- You’re tired of working in a stale office environment in one of Orange County’s cookie-cutter office parks complete with cubicles and fluorescent lighting. You want a cool work environment in an awesome historic building with lots of character right in the heart of OC.
- You want to work in a tight-knit, fun and laid-back team
- You want to work for a company founded on the principles of Getting Real. A company who is not a “startup” looking for venture capital funding or trying to flip the business, but one that has a solid product which is rabidly desired by the marketplace, and has already generated millions of dollars for our customers in a matter of months.
- You want to join a company on the ground floor and have an excellent shot at potential compensation and financial incentives.
you on our team, we can take our vision to the next level. We’re a very
casual company (No meetings! No set amount of vacation days! Free lunch
Tuesdays!) but intensely passionate about what we do and helping those
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
325 total views, 1 today