Location: Anywhere (But we’re in Phoenix)
We’re looking out an experienced Rails developer whose been in the trenches of new software startups or would like to be.
Here’s the skinny:
We have some awesome software about to hit the market, within the month or so. It’s going to be a spin off from our agency (www.keanecreative.com
) and need someone with development but also leadership skills to help take this from closed beta to what happens in the “holy-s$% we’re live” phase.
Our currently development team is amazing but getting things moving and not the team that’s going to be there daily to support and grow the software. Once they wrap up this development phase, we’d start to transition in your position.
Location is not an issue but availability is. Lots more info obviously if this sounds up your alley.
This is a great position If:
- You’re looking for a solid freelance position with legitimate growth potential
- You can implement vision and understand today’s SaS models
- You love great graphic design
- Writing is a strength
This position is not good if:
- You’re excited about The Social Network and looking for a crazy hip-venture capital funded in CA (we Bootstrapped everything)
- You don’t have a good portfolio of work to send us
- You’re a recruiter
- You think Agile is a new form of Yoga
To apply: Send your LinkedIn profile and a cover email to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
117 total views, 1 today