Kindling: Talented PHP Developer – Full Time
Location: New York, NY or Anywhere
- Are a smart, motivated, focused person who enjoys crafting great software.
- When building software, you tend to have the user’s experience in mind.
- Have a strong understanding of PHP.
- Have a strong understanding of MySQL.
- Have a broad range of interests when it comes to development.
- Have a bias towards shipping software. You understand technical debt and why it is sometimes necessary.
- Have an in–depth understanding of programming as a craft. This doesn’t necessarily mean a BS in Computer Science or anything, but if you’ve got one, great.
- Are either in or moving to NYC. If you’re living in New York, you are qualified to work here without sponsorship. (Sorry, we can’t currently sponsor H1–B candidates.)
- Are a good communicator and enjoy working with a team of smart folks. If you’re a cowboy coder, look elsewhere.
- Have experience developing with MVC architecture.
- Understand and enjoy HTTP and RESTful web applications.
- Have experience developing an API and working with APIs.
- Have experience scaling websites.
- Have experience with automated testing.
- Write a winning cover letter.
- Attach a resume with links to projects you’ve worked on.
- Attach some code samples.
- email email@example.com with the subject line “Talented PHP Developer – I’m Interested!”
To apply: To apply, you must: Write a winning cover letter.
Attach a resume with links to projects you’ve worked on.
Attach some code samples.
email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Talented PHP Developer – I’m Interested!"
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
289 total views, 1 today