Kongregate: Visual Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Create designs and mockups for media and ad campaign projects, including banner ad units, custom landing pages, and webpage skin takeovers.
- Collaborate with Sales and Product teams in production of media and advertising campaign projects.
- Turn designs into working, styled pages using HTML and CSS.
- Assist with additional web design projects when needed.
- At least three years of related work experience, including:
- At least 1 year experience in Graphic/Web/Visual Design in an organizational setting.
- At least 2 years experience in HTML/CSS development.
- Accredited Associate degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design required (although a portfolio of work demonstrating a comparable level of education may be accepted in substitution); accredited Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Experience with Flash preferred.
- Experience with Print production preferred.
- Experience with User Interface Design preferred.
- Design portfolio that includes examples of related work required.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop.
- Proficient knowledge of Illustrator.
- Expert knowledge with HTML/CSS.
- Has a strong eye for design.
- Self-starter who is able to meet deadlines in a fast-changing environment.
- Can follow technical discussions and engage in product development process.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Has a creative approach to problem solving.
- Proficient knowledge of concept development, layout composition, color theory, typography, and basic drawing skills.
- Proficient organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple, overlapping, and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Proficient ability to meet demanding, evolving and frequently overlapping deadlines.
- Ability to respond favorably to frequent feedback, including multiple and potentially conflicting revisions.
- Ability to complete design projects quickly, as needed, to ensure that the department’s production objectives are achieved.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with other design professionals, including the ability to respond favorably to creative differences of opinion and to handle stress in a manner acceptable to others.
- Strong interest in video games preferred.
To apply: To apply, send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Visual Designer" in the subject line.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
211 total views, 1 today