Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho
Kyäni is looking for a full time front-end web developer for our growing international websites. You will be working on e-commerce systems and back end reporting for our customers which will require strong creative and coding skills. If you have background in international e-commerce we need you. If you want to learn more about the nature of these types of systems we want you. We want a full time team member; no contractors please.
This is a foundation position that will influence the direction Kyäni will take online. You will also help choose the future members of this team as we expand functionality and take on the more ambitious offerings Kyäni is working towards. We are paying a competitive salary with benefits.
We are an international direct selling company focusing on world wide health products. We’ve been in business since 2005 and have seen steady growth since then. That’s why we need you. Our systems have transitioned from a simple USA only, English only website to a CMS backed, 30+ language based system servicing 20+ countries from North America to Europe to Japan. The next project is our e-commerce systems.
- Strong fundamental understanding of web application technology
- Good communications skills and organizational skills
- Ability and desire to learn new applications/processes/environments
- Expert in PHP, MySQL, Javascipt/ExtJS and/or jQuery
- Experience in Modx CMS (or strong desire to learn)
- Extensive knowledge of LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) based development
- Experience working with Web Services (e.g. RES, SOAP) in a highly scalable, highly available environment.
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
188 total views, 1 today