Location: Portland, OR
Do you believe that passion and work are two words that naturally belong together? Do you see opportunity in change? Are you committed to providing the customer with a superior experience? If so, you belong here – where the highest standards and exceptional people come together.
We are LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. (Nasdaq: BOOT), a leading provider of branded, premium and innovative footwear that keeps lives in motion. Our trusted Danner® and LaCrosse® brands can be found throughout the world at a network of specialty and retail partners.
We are currently seeking an outstanding Site Manager to join our LaCrosse Footwear team in Portland, OR. In this position you will be focused on collaboratively defining and ensuring proper execution of new features and functionality for our two consumer brand/ecommerce sites, danner.com and lacrossefootwear.com.
The Site Manager will work with a cross functional team of designers, developers, and other stakeholders, and represent projects to senior team members.
We are looking for a proven candidate who will work with the business to continually improve our sites and backend processes in a diverse set of areas including merchandising, branding & marketing, account, checkout, and order fulfillment. The ideal candidate will bring senior level experience driving innovative initiatives and will have worked in a diverse set of domains including ecommerce, web applications, social media and mobile, and will be able to research, conceptualize, champion, and deliver new, innovative functionality to our consumer sites.
This position reports directly to the Director of Ecommerce & CRC.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Facilitate and drive project ideation and planning with the Internet team.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to deliver strategic multi-year site and feature roadmaps.
- Facilitate process for planning, prioritization, and implementation of major initiatives and minor, ongoing site improvements and optimization.
- Be the internal evangelist for site projects and build strong relationships with cross functional team members in IT, operations, marketing, and customer service.
- Create requirements definitions for designers and developers, both internal and external.
- Ensure a high level of quality and attention to detail throughout project execution.
- Work with Internet team to communicate project statuses, resolve issues, and ensure high quality products are delivered on time.
- Develop launch plans for major features and ensure readiness of operations and customer service teams.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years web product management and marketing experience.
- Track record of delivering innovative, challenging projects.
- Experience working with enterprise ecommerce applications and integrations.
- Proven ability to deliver incredible user experiences.
- Technically oriented with the ability to work with designers, developers, vendors, and senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
As a full-time LaCrosse employee, you have access to an industry leading total rewards package including:
- Competitive base pay with opportunity for advancement
- Annual company-wide incentive plan opportunity because we succeed or fail as a team
- Generous tuition reimbursement program to quench your thirst for knowledge
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents beginning first day of employment
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance for your peace of mind
- 401(k) plan with outstanding company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Comprehensive employee assistance plan
- On-site employee fitness center
- Generous employee discounts
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY ONLINE VISIT WWW.LACROSSEFOOTWEAR.COM
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. As a federal contractor, we participate in E-Verify. LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that strives for and celebrates diversity in its workforce.
To apply: FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY ONLINE VISIT WWW.LACROSSEFOOTWEAR.COM
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
178 total views, 1 today