Location: NE Portland, OR
Do you believe that passion and work are two words that naturally belong together? Do you see opportunity in change? Are you committed to providing the customer with a superior experience? If so, you belong here – where the highest standards and exceptional people come together.
We are LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. (Nasdaq: BOOT), a leading provider of branded, premium and innovative footwear that keeps lives in motion. Our trusted Danner® and LaCrosse® brands can be found throughout the world at a network of specialty and retail partners.
We are currently seeking a Web Designer/Developer to join our LaCrosse Footwear team in Portland, OR.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Creating design concepts both large and small for projects related to marketing campaigns and branding, ecommerce, mobile, and social media.
· Working collaboratively with ecommerce, creative, and marketing teams to build interactive design concepts consistent with our brands and business objectives that translate into incredible user experiences.
· Working with other web developers on executing designs across multiple projects.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
· Passion for creating great user experience.
· Experience creating beautiful, intuitive interactive design concepts.
· Strong understanding of site structure, navigation, UI principles, wireframes, and user flow.
· Experience with back-end web technologies such as PHP.
· Cross-browser compatibility expertise.
· Strong collaboration skills.
· Ability to accept constructive design feedback and quickly adopt design concepts.
· BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
VALUES YOU POSESS
“I am a perfectionist” would be an understatement
Your attention to detail is on the verge of being annoying. The hardest person to please is yourself as you constantly strive for perfection. And although you take deep pride in your work, your ideas for improvement are stacking up before it’s even out the door.
I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge
You wouldn’t be where you are today if it weren’t for your internal quest for knowledge, learning, and self improvement. You actively seek and engage in learning to support your goals and interests. Trial and error have their place, but you’ve discovered that harnessing the knowledge and wisdom of those before you as an accelerator to becoming the best.
Isolation is a self defeating dream
You have no aspirations of being the solo rock star. Instead, you thrive on the energy and momentum created by a highly engaged and collaborative team. Sure you have great ideas and can produce great results, but you’ve learned that even the best ideas are even better when they are fostered and matured within a team of talented, passionate individuals. To work any other way would be to settle for mediocrity.
I can’t believe I actually get paid to do this
You have found your passion and absolutely love what you do. You know this is a huge component of your current happiness and success and can’t believe you actually get paid to do what you do. And you aren’t looking to us as the key to finding happiness.
It all just comes so naturally
In all humility, you believe you could become the best at what you do. Your natural talents lend to your ability to quickly grow and begin performing above the rest. You’ve found your niche and you love it.
I can ship
It’s crunch time. You’re under pressure and the deadline is rapidly approaching. You know what it takes to get things done on time and part of you seems to thrive on these periodic moments of truth. Sure it could be better. It could be closer to perfect, but nothing is going to stop you from getting it out the door.
As a full-time LaCrosse employee, you have access to an industry leading total rewards package including:
· Competitive base pay with opportunity for advancement
· Annual company-wide incentive plan opportunity because we succeed or fail as a team
· Generous tuition reimbursement program to quench your thirst for knowledge
· Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents beginning first day of employment
· Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance for your peace of mind
· 401(k) plan with outstanding company match
· Paid time off and holidays
· Comprehensive employee assistance plan
· On-site employee fitness center
· Generous employee discounts
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY ONLINE VISIT WWW.LACROSSEFOOTWEAR.COM
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. As a federal contractor, we participate in E-Verify. LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that strives for and celebrates diversity in its workforce.
To apply: WWW.LACROSSEFOOTWEAR.COM
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
327 total views, 1 today