Location: Portland, OR
LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. (danner.com
LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. (danner.com
This position reports directly to the Director of Ecommerce/CRC/Factory Store.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Provide expert level web application development and support for the company’s mission critical web applications and underlying infrastructure.
- Provide team with expert support and recommendations in assessing solutions related to web projects.
- Assist team in ensuring web projects are delivered on time, within budget, and in accordance with goals and stakeholder expectations.
- Work closely and collaboratively with internet and creative teams, as well as individual project stakeholders to ensure project success.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years experience as a web developer with specific experience developing for ecommerce platforms and CMS web applications.
- Proven ability to work closely with designers and translate visual design into working web applications.
- Expert level experience with back-end web technologies, preferably PHP and MySQL.
- Strong working knowledge of standards compliant code and industry trends in web standards.
- Ability to create standards compliant code with cross-browser support for all major browsers.
- Strong working knowledge of page performance optimization.
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks.
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
VALUES YOU POSESS
“I am a perfectionist” would be an understatement
Your attention to detail is on the verge of being annoying. The hardest person to please is yourself as you constantly strive for perfection. And although you take deep pride in your work, your ideas for improvement are stacking up before it’s even out the door.
I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge
You wouldn’t be where you are today if it weren’t for your internal quest for knowledge, learning, and self improvement. You actively seek and engage in learning to support your goals and interests. Trial and error have their place, but you’ve discovered that harnessing the knowledge and wisdom of those before you as an accelerator to becoming the best.
Isolation is a self defeating dream
You have no aspirations of being the solo rock star. Instead, you thrive on the energy and momentum created by a highly engaged and collaborative team. Sure you have great ideas and can produce great results, but you’ve learned that even the best ideas are even better when they are fostered and matured within a team of talented, passionate individuals. To work any other way would be to settle for mediocrity.
I can’t believe I actually get paid to do this
You have found your passion and absolutely love what you do. You know this is a huge component of your current happiness and success and can’t believe you actually get paid to do what you do. And you aren’t looking to us as the key to finding happiness.
It all just comes so naturally
In all humility, you believe you could become the best at what you do. Your natural talents lend to your ability to quickly grow and begin performing above the rest. You’ve found your niche and you love it.
I can ship
It’s crunch time. You’re under pressure and the deadline is rapidly approaching. You know what it takes to get things done on time and part of you seems to thrive on these periodic moments of truth. Sure it could be better. It could be closer to perfect, but nothing is going to stop you from getting it out the door.
As a full-time LaCrosse employee, you have access to an industry leading total rewards package including:
- Competitive base pay with opportunity for advancement
- Annual company-wide incentive plan opportunity because we succeed or fail as a team
- Generous tuition reimbursement program to quench your thirst for knowledge
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents beginning first day of employment
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance for your peace of mind
- 401(k) plan with outstanding company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Comprehensive employee assistance plan
- On-site employee fitness center
- Generous employee discounts
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY ONLINE VISIT WWW.LACROSSEFOOTWEAR.COM
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. As a federal contractor, we participate in E-Verify. LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that strives for and celebrates diversity in its workforce.
To apply: FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY ONLINE VISIT WWW.LACROSSEFOOTWEAR.COM
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
272 total views, 2 today