Location: Mountain View, California
LARK is changing the world through sleep. Just 1 month after product launch, we landed on the shelves of Apple Stores worldwide. The LARK Up — the first wireless sleep device for iPhone — tracks sleep patterns and helps couples sleep better together with our Silent Alarm. Our small team (Stanford and MIT grads) has changed the way people see their sleep. Join us as we tackle the big challenges in the exciting new field of consumer mobile health.
Web Application Engineer
We are looking for a talented Web application Engineer to join our team. You will be working in a small team dedicated to redesign and develop our next generation backend platform. This includes working on a wide variety of challenges, from database design to API definition.
You will get the chance to work within a flat engineering hierarchy where individual contributions are crucial. If you would like to join a hot startup that is changing the mobile health landscape, this is the place for you!
Salary commensurate with experience and qualification
- Can start immediately
- 3+ years of experience building server side web applications using J2EE, JBOSS, HIBERNATE
- 3+ years of experience working with MySQL
- You should have the ability to model schemas, create efficient queries, knowledge of replication, optimization, monitoring
- Track record of writing scalable code, capable of high performance
- Experience with web services architecture (JSON, XML, SOAP)
- Experience with Cloud-based software applications (Amazon EC2/RDS)
- Strong interest in solving challenging problems
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Enjoys sleep! Because we’re a sleep company!
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
216 total views, 2 today