Location: Newton, MA (or telecommute)
Participate in the design and development of the lifeIMAGE web and mobile web interfaces… umm ok blah blah blah, but why should you care? Our team is pushing the boundaries of delivering health care applications as a service. This position will enable you to express your talent via the latest technologies and (while you’re at it) to help save lives and improve the quality of care by revolutionizing the way physicians and patients access and share medical images.
Multiple years of experience developing Web based User Interfaces, including one or more of the following:
- Designing Rich Web apps using SPA and client-side MVC techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Mobile web development
- College degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Experience working in a start-up / fast paced environment
- HIT and clinical application UI experience
- Software as a service UI experience
- Familiarity with OOCSS techniques, SASS, or LESS
We are an agile, successful startup and specific responsibilities will evolve over time. Significant job expansion and promotion opportunities are available. lifeIMAGE provides a generous benefits package, as well as stock option participation and performance incentives for its direct hire employees.
We will consider both direct hires and contractors for this position.
To apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
192 total views, 1 today