Location: Mountain View, CA
If you are an engineer who’s passionate about building innovative products, the SNA team is looking for you.
We are the team responsible for building infrastructure and data driven products at LinkedIn, such as “People you may know”, Job recommendations, People search, “Who’s viewed my profile”, just to name a few. These type of products combine design with non trivial engineering, and are used from day one by millions of professionals worldwide.
Join us if
– You are an expert building consumer internet products from the ground up.
– You have experience with dynamic and lightweight web development frameworks like Sinatra, Django, etc.
– You are familiar with Java and it’s ecosystem.
– You have a deep knowledge in HTTP, restful interfaces, and tasteful consumer web programming.
– You have a solid understanding of web architecture, object-oriented software, and good design patterns.
– You have fun learning new programming languages, and are fluent in more than a few.
– For you, testing is not an afterthought.
– You can tell the difference between good and great design.
– You believe development is less about coding, and more about crafting.
– You love to learn and develop new skills continuously.
Nice to have:
– You have some familiarity with “NoSQL” technologies. (Hadoop, Voldemort, Cassandra, etc.)
– BS in Computer Science and 2+ years experience, or equivalent.
To apply: Click <a href="http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=ob0sVfwi&s=37signals">here</a> to apply.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
226 total views, 1 today