Location: Chicago, IL
Lipman Hearne is seeking an art director who believes good causes deserve great creative.
We are seeking a conceptual and creative art director who can develop big ideas across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will possess the talent to think creatively and the discipline to think strategically. Ideally, our art director will have a strong working knowledge of both print and broadcast production. We need to see a diverse advertising portfolio filled with traditional and non-traditional work, including collateral, print, and video. Great design is required.
Experience, or the ability, to concept and design digital concepts—especially banner—ads is a big plus. Great client and presentation skills are a must.
The art director will work on many different kinds of creative projects; sometimes in a creative partnership with a copywriter, but also on his/her own. The art director will generate creative ideas and concepts off of a brand strategy that fulfill the advertising (and other marketing) needs of the client. He/she will work closely with the assigned creative director and account management team.
· Proven ability to generate big creative brand ideas and concepts
· Concept, design, and produce in a range of traditional and non-traditional channels including print, outdoor, collateral, digital, and broadcast
· Develop powerful visual solutions with a strong design sense and aesthetic
· Ensure adherence to creative briefs and brand strategies
· Work within an established time, budget, and meet deadlines
· Develop creative presentations and participate in client meetings, strategy discussions, and presentations
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Oversee production of print, and assist in production of television/video
· Digital experience preferred (conceptual)
· Participate in new business development and pitches
· Proficient in: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
· Two to five years prior agency experience
Lipman Hearne is a Chicago-based marketing and communications firms that works exclusively with visionary organizations whose missions are to educate, serve, and enrich the world. If doing good for do-gooders excites you, that’s a plus too.
To apply: This is a career opportunity. Lipman Hearne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested, experienced professionals should forward a letter of interest and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
250 total views, 1 today