Location: Chicago, IL
We are the nation’s leading marketing and communications firm serving the nonprofit sector. With offices in Chicago and Washington, Lipman Hearne serves clients that include universities and colleges, advocacy groups, foundations, and cultural centers around the country and abroad.
Nearly 80 accomplished professionals provide comprehensive services, including brand marketing, enrollment management consulting, fundraising communications, public affairs, market research, advertising, direct and interactive marketing.
We offer excellent compensation and benefits, great clients, terrific colleagues, and an opportunity to put your talent and experience to work for organizations whose missions are to educate, serve, and enrich the world.
Title: Senior Interactive Project Manager
Department(s): Interactive Marketing
Reports to: Vice President, Interactive Marketing
We’re looking for an interactive project manager to help lead our multi-faceted interactive practice. Ours is a cohesive, multi-talented team: we’re collaborative, marketing-savvy, and strategic in our work.
· Feel at home leading a team on large websites (1000+ pages), specialty microsites, innovative virtual tours, and banner ad campaigns
· Have experience budgeting, scheduling, and leading a project from strategy through launch
· Know best practices
· Enjoy working with creative people, ideas, and experiments—and still have an eye for usability
· Have the tech savvy to evaluate development partners and their work
· Have a bachelor’s degree
· Have at least 3-5 years’ experience as an interactive project manager
· Agency experience a plus
But equally important, our new project manager must:
· Have great instincts for the vibe of the client—what’s special, intriguing, worth knowing more about
This is a temporary position with career potential. Lipman Hearne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply: Interested, experienced interactive project managers should forward a letter of interest, resume and, if possible, links to your portfolio of projects to firstname.lastname@example.org No calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
241 total views, 1 today