Location: Cambridge, MA
Litmus is looking for a new full-time developer to join our small team. You’ll be working on our customer facing application.
Every programmer at Litmus remembers the first time they searched for an answer to their programming problem, only to realize they were the first in the world to try to take it on. These days, it’s an almost daily occurrence around here. If that sounds exciting to you, then we’d like to talk to you.
Litmus is a web-based subscription service for email marketers. It allows them to test their email newsletter designs across a wide range of email clients (Gmail, Outlook, etc.) and devices (iPhone, BlackBerry, etc.). We also run a hugely popular Email Analytics tool that tracks the response to an email campaign. We are self-funded, profitable and growing quickly.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Planning, building and launching features and products
- Working closely with our designers to craft beautiful and well thought out user experiences
- Taking a personal interest in the growth and success of Litmus and the team
Skills & Requirements:
- A strong understanding of Ruby on Rails.
- A strong sense of pride in their work, especially when it comes to writing neat, legible and efficient code
- An understanding of why testing is important, currently using at least one testing methodology
Nice to have:
- Some experience with Git
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full health care benefits
- 28 days paid vacation (yes, really)
- Beautiful office space in the heart of Kendall Square
- Top of the line Apple hardware
- Catered lunch every day
To apply: Fill out the application form:
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
190 total views, 1 today