Location: Downtown San Francisco, CA
Who are we?
Live Nation Labs is an internal startup at Live Nation, tasked with reinventing our consumer presence online and on mobile. We are product- and user-focused with the express goal of connecting people to the world’s largest stage. We are an agile group of engineers and designers, focused on making beloved products in a lean, fast-paced, and forward-thinking way.
If you’re not familiar with our parent company, this listing is probably not for you (that’s command-W for you mouse clickers).
Who are you?
You like a challenge. You get things done. You pay attention to detail. You’ve shipped a web application or played a significant part in shipping one. You’ve thought critically about what you’re passionate about, and didn’t think twice about applying to Live Nation Labs. You adapt to change easily and are looking for the next giant leap in your personal development. You are not looking to climb a corporate ladder, and most of all, you do not want to be a pencil pusher.
* A love for everything and anything music and live event related.
* TDD/BDD experience
* A/B testing experience
* Version control experience. (we use git)
* Knowledge of other web frameworks, architectures, and best practices
* Demonstrated contributions to open-source software
A Few Sentence Fragments About Culture:
* Live music space (and EVERYTHING that that entails)
* Engineering-focused culture
* Balanced work/life expectations
* Creative thinking and constructive criticism is encouraged
* Learning of all kinds (incl. unrelated to work)
* We love side projects (think 20% time but more fun and less useful 😉
* We need a front-end engineer
* Lots of responsibility
* Lots of freedom
* Startup culture in a big company
To apply: Send github ID + work samples + resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
277 total views, 1 today