Livestream: Web/Front End Software Engineer
Location: New York, NY
based in New York which delivers over a billion minutes of video per
month. Livestream’s mission is to build a next-generation live cable
operator. One that is global, social, user friendly, reaches all devices
and is accessible to anyone interested in broadcasting an interactive
live video experience.
development, take pride in what they build, are quick learners and love
to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
start-up competing in a world-scale market, you will have the ability to release often and see your work be
used by millions of people, and will be offered a competitive salary and equity package.
- Architect, design and implement the next generations of our website and our live video streaming tools.
- Lead a team of web developers and ensure best practices in all areas
of the engineering process such as: rigorous source control, code
reviews, automated builds, etc.
- Work/Collaborate with UX team members and provide input on product iterations.
- Continuously improve the performance and scalability of the code base to support the growth of our high-traffic platform.
- BS in CS, or MS in related field.
- Expert in Ruby/Rails. The ideal candidate also masters another language such as PHP or Python.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns, such as MVC.
- Experience with DBs/SQL.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with weekly release schedules.
- Understanding of RESTful architectures and experience working/interacting with web services.
- Experience with version control systems
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to techjobs [a t] livestream.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
228 total views, 1 today