Location: San Francisco
What is LocBox?
LocBox produces customer loyalty and acquisition tools for local businesses. We aspire to generate sustainable revenue and foot traffic for our customers, and hundreds of local businesses around the U.S. love our approach.
Through our product and platform, we hope to empower local business to take control of their marketing and generate tangible value via more customers and revenue. Simply put, “We connect Great businesses to their Best Customers“
Our Technology vision is to provide local businesses with the power of data about local commerce that only national retailers currently take advantage of. Think of us as the “Google/DoubleClick for Local Commerce“.
Working at LocBox is more than a job. It is an opportunity to make a difference in a big market with significant technology and user experience challenges.
Here is what we are looking for:
- You are someone who takes pride in building amazing looking and easy to use web applications
- You have been building UI using MVC frameworks
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus
- You care about UI performance as much as user experience
- You know how to build for all 3 screens
- Knowledge of twitter bootstrap, SASS, coffeescript a bonus.
To apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
362 total views, 1 today