Logik: Software Engineer @ Logik
Location: Washington, DC
- Help your fellow engineers solve big problems with high quality and creative code.
- Learn the eDiscovery process inside and out.
- Be the CEO of your projects. Get stuff done.
- Contribute to the overall success of the company and your team.
- Highly resourceful.
- Likable, smart, friendly, and gets stuff done.
- Happy to help out fellow team members figure out complex problems.
- Extremely competent coder; comfortable in multiple languages, frameworks, and environments. Knowledge of Ruby on Rails and GIT a big plus.
- Eager to learn new technologies and skills.
- Driven, proactive, and hard working.
- 0-5+ years experience.
- Highly competitive base + equity.
- Quarterly bonus system based on individually and team defined goals.
- Unlimited PTO – Out of hard work comes trust and flexibility.
- Use your best judgment expense account.
- Choice of work machine (MAC or PC) – No forced platform at Logik.
- Health, dental, vision and short + long term disability.
- 401K with company match.
- Great culture and an amazing team.
- Ping pong, pool, beer fridge+snacks, Friday lunches, events, etc.
To apply: Apply Here: http://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/RRMr
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
133 total views, 1 today