Lookingglass Cyber Solutions: Rails Web Developer
Location: Baltimore, MD / Telecommute
- Implement high-priority front-end features, through design, development, testing, and release.
- Utilize the latest web standards to help build a simple, responsive user experience.
- Take ownership of individual research projects that introduce new features or enhancements.
- Enjoy working with techies who are active in expanding the tech base in the Baltimore region.
- Free lunches and many geek distractions.
- Expertise developing and deploying Rails applications.
- Experience in developing or using REST-based APIs in Rails.
- Applicants must be US citizens.
To apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also please include any links to any online content you have available, such as a Github repository, open source contributions, blog postings, mailing list participation, etc.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
238 total views, 1 today