Lookout Mobile Security: Director of UX
Location: San Francisco, CA.
- Nurture and establish best practices for the team on process and design standards
- Mentor and lead more junior designers
- Acts as the scrum design owner, collaborating with both team members and customers in the design process.
- Initiate and implement great user experiences by owning your vision from concept to launch. Closely partner with engineers and other teams to support and oversee the process of shipping a design.
- Shape high-level product decisions by transforming broad ideas into useful mocks and meaningful visualizations.
- Create beautiful and elegant visual design with attention to pixel-perfect detail across a range of devices and displays.
- Design extremely simple and approachable flows that are extensible to diverse use-cases.
- Promote creative ideas and inform design within the company by clearly articulating design thinking in your speaking, writing, and work.
- A strong passion for learning and a desire to help others.
- Ability to listen effectively, to offer and accept feedback openly and work as part of a highly collaborative team.
- High quality portfolio featuring interaction and visual design in consumer web and mobile.
- Expert ability in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) or other design weapon-of-choice.
- Ability to quickly deliver strong design during rapid iterative processes.
- Deep understanding of design fundamentals and principles.
- Some knowledge of front-end programming and mobile platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Illustration and icon design
- Previous mobile startup experience
- User research and usability testing
To apply: Click <a href="https://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=oW3SVfww&s=37signals">here</a> to apply.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
227 total views, 1 today