Lumatic, Inc.: iOS Front end Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Build and maintain our iOS application. You’ll be developing on top of a well-tested REST API and will have an Android version of the app as a reference.
- Play a key role working with Product Development/UX designing and implementing new application features.
- Create/improve best practices/processes for development/testing/deployment.
- 2+ years Objective-C and iOS experience.
- A history of developing and shipping iOS applications.
- Strong knowledge of iOS unit testing and testing frameworks.
- Experience with Localization, Location Services, MapKit.
- Experience building client-server network applications/ consuming web services.
- Passion for detail/obsession for designing mobile app experiences.
- Experience with OAuth/Facebook/Foursquare Auth and APIs.
- Interest in mobile mapping/navigation.
- Previous startup experience a big plus.
- We believe in what we do. A lot. We think you will too.
- Work on interesting (new) problems that you actually care about.
- Be a part of a kick-ass cross-functional team.
- Great startup environment (laid back and passionate, simultaneously).
- Highly flexible vacation policy (a la Amazon).
- Benefits competitive with much larger companies.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
197 total views, 1 today