Lumos Labs, Inc: Lead UI Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Work closely with the front-end developers and product managers to create a highly polished visual experience.
- Apply a user centered approach to visual design problems.
- Visually refine the Lumosity brand and the Lumosity look and feel across all platforms.
- Work in an agile environment taking stories from product specs to wireframes, interaction design, and/or polished visual mockups.
- Design and produce visual assets for both web and mobile applications.
- 4+ years experience creating high production value websites and applications
- Strong visual design sense with clean typography, page and web layout
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with Flash a huge plus
- Experience with Rails a huge plus
- Outstanding portfolio of solid, imaginative work
- BS/BFA, any discipline
- Our People Rock.We only hire the brightest, savviest, most energetic and awesome people we can find, so if this sounds like you, then you’ll fit right in and we’ll do anything to get you on board! You’ll work alongside graduates from Princeton, Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, and Penn, who have diverse experience from prior positions at companies including Sun Microsystems, Disney, JP Morgan Chase, Apple, and Goldman Sachs. But don’t worry – we’re smart, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. This is a gaming company, so everyone plays nice and knows how to have fun.
- We’re the Leader in our space. And we’re growing.Lumos Labs created lumosity.com, the leading platform for games that improve brain performance. We’re venture-backed and generate real revenue. Our games are on tons of platforms (including Facebook, iPhone, and Palm Pre), and we have over 2 million members on lumosity.com. We’ve received great reviews from consumers and the press (New York Times, LA Times, London Times, TechCrunch, PC Magazine, Women’s Health, etc.). And we love celebrating our milestones and record-breaking successes.
- You Will Learn, Grow, and Make a BIG Impact.We work in very small teams so your contributions WILL matter. You can dramatically shape and impact our culture, product, and customers’ experiences. And since we’re nimble and growing, you’ll learn tons of new things and be in a role that constantly changes. You’ll also find yourself in an environment where ideas are conjured up and executed within hours or days. So you won’t get bored. You can’t. You’ll be drowning in cool and interesting stuff to do.
- Location! Location! Location!We’re in the city, yay! Our office is located in downtown San Francisco, so we’re walking distance from BART and lots of other cool start-ups.
- Lots and Lots of Rewards and Perks.You’ll receive free Lumosity.com memberships for you and all of your family members! If you like video games and free food, then we’ve got you covered. We also offer a full benefits package that includes health and dental insurance and a 401K plan. Additionally, we pay salaries that attract the best talent – no one has ever turned down an offer from us.
To apply: Send your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
277 total views, 1 today