Maddock Douglas: UI / Interaction Designer
Location: Elmhurst, IL
- Develop and articulate a superb design vision through rapid sketches, mockups and prototypes.
- Create scenarios, storyboards, interaction flows, wireframes and style-guide specifications.
- Design for a variety of browsers, platforms and devices.
- Have a strong understanding of how design patterns and flow elevate the quality of digital experiences.
- Understand the latest trends, possibilities and constraints in technology.
- Collaborate with information architects, designers and developers on concepts and designs.
- Create and optimize production-ready graphics across digital platforms.
- Assist in education and mentoring of less experienced team members.
- BS/MS in a HCI/Visual Design related field.
- 5-7 years experience designing for enterprise-level digital projects with complex information architecture.
- Exquisite and tasteful design must be reflected in portfolio.
- Flexible design style with the ability to design for a variety of brands.
- Must be able to speak to and communicate the rationale behind their design thinking.
- Ninja-level designer. Master of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other relevant design programs.
- Can translate great design into emotionally-gratifying interactions.
- Familiar with and passionate about emerging technologies.
- Sees the the user’s perspective and can translate this understanding into an enjoyable experience.
- Great people skills.
- Must enjoy ping pong.
To apply: Email your resume & examples of your work to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
176 total views, 1 today