Marketfish: Java Software Developer
Location: Seattle, WA
to disrupt the existing $4.5B list marketing industry with a cutting
edge SaaS platform. With nearly every marketing agency in Seattle as
our client, we are poised for quick, explosive growth and need a team
who can keep up.
Pioneer Square. We provide strong employment opportunities featuring
career growth opportunities, a fun and collaborative work environment,
medical & dental for employees and dependents, paid time off, and
potential stock and bonus opportunities.
with product owners, program managers and fellow developers to deliver
world-class web applications an infrastructure capable of supporting
millions of transactions per day. In our dynamic, startup environment,
you’ll be able to apply your skills in Java, MySQL and Linux to have an
immediate impact on our product and our customers. You’ll also work
across the entire application stack, influencing the web tier, the
application layer, transactional databases, message delivery services,
backend data processing, and the reporting infrastructure.
- Actively participate on an Agile development team to incrementally deliver customer value.
- Implement major components and/or services across multiple application tiers.
- Provide leadership in web application development.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Contribute at a senior-level to system architecture and design.
- Advocate for and apply best practices such as TDD,
continuous integration, design patterns and refactoring to ensure code
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical major, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of enterprise-scale commercial web application development in a Java/J2EE environment
- Development expertise in several of the following:
- Web UI frameworks such as Wicket, GWT, Tapestry, SpringMVC, or Struts
- Hibernate, JPA or other ORM frameworks
- Spring dependency injection
- SQL/relational database development
- Search engine technologies such as Lucene or Solr
- Web services
- Server-side development techniques
- Demonstrated object oriented design skills and a passion for code quality
- Prior Agile (Scrum, XP, …) development experience a plus
- Parallel / Distributed processing experience a plus
- No relocation. No H1-B.
To apply: email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
198 total views, 1 today