Location: Palo Alto, CA
At Britely, we believe everyone has beautiful ideas and tips for life. We have developed a new, patent-pending approach to elegantly turn these ideas into short, beautiful flipbooks optimized for mobile and social consumption. Britely’s mission is to unlock and spread everyone’s beautiful ideas.
We’re looking for a talented Lead iOS developer Developer to join our team in Palo Alto, CA. You will be developing the iPhone and iPad applications that complement our existing web application.
We are a passionate team of startup veterans from companies like Mint.com, eBay, Linden Lab, and Netflix. We value rapid learning, simplicity, intellectual honesty, and having fun. Most importantly, we love building elegant products that solve hard problems and delight users.
Britely is well-funded by an all-star list of investors such as venture capital firms Bessemer and NEA, as well as prominent angel investors including Reid Hoffman, Jeff Clavier, and Scott Kurnit.
Weâ re located in Palo Alto, California right across the street from Stanford University and walking distance to the restaurants and Caltrain station on California Avenue. We will gladly relocate the right candidate within the US.
* You are a creative problem solver
* You want to work on something meaningful
* You are a strong communicator and work well with others
* You get things done
* Working closely with product managers, designers, and other developers to conceptualize, prioritize, implement and ship a product that delights users.
* Code primarily in Objective C using the iOS SDK
* Design, code, test and ship features and bug fixes
* Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping
* Ability to develop in other languages&environments as needed
* Work closely with and support your fellow team members
* Published and demonstrable application(s) on iTunes App Store
* Expert in Objective C and the iOS SDK
* Experienced integrating with RESTful web services
* 5+ years of production coding experience
* Undergraduate degree in CS or equivalent
* HTML and CSS experience
* Experience working in a startup/agile environment
* Competitive salary
* Generous equity package
* Comprehensive benefits (3 weeks vacation; health, dental, vision,&life insurance)
* Pick your own computer&monitor(s)
* Free healthy lunch daily from local restaurants
* Free healthy snacks
* Happy hours and team outings
Principals only. No recruiters.
To apply: Apply Here: http://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/2gRUj
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
171 total views, 1 today