MasteryConnect: Mid to Senior Rails Engineer – Help us change education!
Location: Salt Lake City/Anywhere
join our fast growing venture-funded startup based in Salt Lake City
(our office is 30 minutes from 10 world class ski resorts).
MasteryConnect is gaining traction and making a huge impact on student
achievement for K-12 education.
a fun start-up environment with flexibility to work from home and
become part of a start-up team with a huge growth curve. We’re big
believers in hiring people who are self-starters that can work and be
productive from anywhere. We also believe great ideas and relationships
are developed in the office too and love to talk UI, frameworks, and
biz strategy over games of lunch-time foosball.
you’ve ever wanted to work in a company that is looking to have a big
social impact as well as be a profitable venture, we’d love to talk to
you. We have an amazing CTO named “Doug”. If you want to grow in your
dev skills, you’ll love working along-side Doug. He’s the engineer that
past people he’s worked with from Google have called “a rock star.”
(Doug doesn’t know we wrote this about him, but it’s true, he is
- good experience with ROR (Ruby On Rails) desired – but if you have PHP skills and want to learn Rails, let’s talk
- experience with other frameworks either in ruby or some other language
- up-to-date with current technology trends
- experience with the entire stack of a web application
- *nix experience and familiarity with shells
- everything from database to html5 and css3 goodness
- self starter – has started something on their own, like a framework, a company, a product, an open source project
- have an opinion on the preferred code editor
- some experience with cross platform mobile frameworks (like phonegap) a plus
- AWS (amazon web services) experience a plus
MasteryConnect, we bring educators, students and parents together to
understand and master the new Common Core standards (the new “national”
standard now being adopted by 46 states). Our mastery tracking of Common
Core and state standards is simple, social, and real-time.
To apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
339 total views, 1 today