Location: Palo Alto, CA
We are looking for an exceptional UI Designer to join our Core Platform team.
Medallia, the global leader in SaaS customer experience and enterprise feedback management, help their clients build meaningful programs to capture feedback, help them act continually and continuously to improve their products, services, and their customers experiences, which in turn lead to customer loyalty and market dominance. Medallia is Pre-IPO, completely bootstrapped and funded through existing business operations. Our patented OLAP technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide our passionate employees with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being part of an emerging new market.
As a UI Designer, you are involved in working as part of a small team that collaborates with product and engineering to create and execute visual design, making sure every pixel is in its place. Those pixels will be on millions of screens, on a variety of devices (desktop, mobile, tablet), and most of all, helping increase people’s satisfaction.
- Work with our product and engineering teams to develop visually stunning products
- Build and develop high-fidelity mockups
- Design and maintain UI with a multi-platform mindset
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of designs you built
- Proven ability to build what you design – HTML/CSS/JS libraries knowledge is a must
- Excellent ability to articulate your design decisions (verbally and written)
- Very organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Well written and spoken English
- Knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in graphic design and web development
JOIN THE TEAM
If you love designing work that ships, apply to join our team!
To apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
247 total views, 1 today