Location: Palo Alto, CA
Medallia, the global leader in SaaS based Customer Experience Management (CEM), was founded on a simple idea—help companies win in the marketplace by excelling with the ultimate judges: customers. Named Leader in our category by Forrester in its first-ever Wave report on the industry, Medallia is the customer feedback engine for the world’s most admired brands. Our customer satisfaction rate is unparalleled in the enterprise software space. We recently closed our first-ever funding with a top VC to increase our already-high growth rate and accelerate our pace to IPO. And with ninety-five percent of our employees recommending us, we enjoy extremely low turnover. In short: if you want the excitement of a Silicon Valley start-up, combined with the stability of an established, intelligently-run organization, keep reading.
As a Sr. UI Designer, you are involved in working as part of a small team that collaborates with product and engineering to create and execute visual design, making sure every pixel is in its place. Those pixels will be on millions of screens, on a variety of devices (desktop, mobile, tablet), and most of all, helping increase people’s satisfaction.
• Work with our product and engineering teams to develop visually stunning products
• Build and develop high-fidelity mockups
• Design and maintain UI with a multi-platform mindset
• Strong portfolio featuring examples of designs you built
• Proven ability to build what you design – HTML/CSS/JS libraries knowledge is a must
• Excellent ability to articulate your design decisions (verbally and written)
• Very organized and able to manage multiple projects
• Well written and spoken English
• Knowledge of usability principles and techniques
• Minimum of 5+ years experience in graphic design and web development
To apply: To apply, please send visit: http://www.medallia.com/careers/position/ui-designer/
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
346 total views, 1 today