Metromix LLC: Web Software Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
- 3-5 years experience building dynamic, database-driven web applications, backed by a relational database like MySQL or Postgres.
- Strong background with Ruby and Rails.
- Fluency with test-driven development; experience with BDD tools like RSpec or Cucumber a plus
- Comfort working in a Unix/Linux environment, including Mac OS X
- Excellent communication skills, and a willingness to answer questions and work closely with product & QA teams
- Prior experience delivering quality software at web scale
- Experience or knowledge about “NoSQL” storage tools like CouchDB, MongoDB or Redis
- Familiarity with HTML5 technologies (like geolocation or web workers) or microformats
- Experience developing native mobile apps for iOS (iPhone, iPad) or Android, or a strong interest in learning
To apply: E-mail your resume to email@example.com. Code samples or links to your blog, social network profile and/or GitHub account are not required, but we’d love to see them if you’ve got ’em.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
110 total views, 1 today