Miles | Weaver: Web Developers – 4 mo, FT Staff
Location: Denver, CO
- Must have expert-level skills in HTML/CSS and a good eye for design. Some familiarity with PHP, Drupal and jQuery required.
- Strong working knowledge of Drupal in addition to the underlying PHP and MySql skills necessary for developing sites in Drupal, modifying existing modules as well as developing new modules.
- experience working in a Linux command line environment, using version-control systems (subversion and CVS), and coordinating between staging/production environments.
- Photoshop and/or Fireworks skills are also required for theme and module development or slicing Photoshop art into table-less HTML. In this regard, both developers will work closely with a designer in developing the core theme for the site.
- Strong communication skills are a huge asset; Developers are expected to communicate daily with a team of non-technical staff, including artists, editors, publishers and project managers. You will need a basic understanding of client-based publishing (i.e. two levels of users – consumers and clients).
- Candidates must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapting quickly to changing deadlines and flexible in shifting tasks to meet deliverables
To apply: Apply online ONLY at www.milesmedia.com/employment. Applicants will be presented with a detailed questionnaire concerning their skills and experience.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
324 total views, 1 today