Mindspark: Web Developer, Social Apps and Gaming
Location: NYC Metro Area
- We are developing a ground breaking infrastructure for our applications and games, with game engine and virtual economy platforms implemented as RESTful APIs.
- Our team of developers innovates constantly and delivers like mad. We strive to ensure that each individual’s talent is recognized and utilized. In other words, we rely upon each other to learn, grow and outpace the competition.
- We are an IAC company, which means we come from a long line of massively successful brands including Match.com, Vimeo.com and others.
- Play a key role in integrating several platforms and implementing a solid front-end experience for users.
- Develop an understanding of our products working from requirements , architecting the system, implementing front-end components, integrating RESTful services, tracking user interaction and shipping production ready code…and we want you to have fun while doing it.
- Help us grow our platform with clever, long-lasting solutions that serve to grow our business.
- Bring us what no one else has – a fresh perspective that sets you apart from the pack.
- Because you scored a BS in Computer Science, Digital Media or similar technical degree with 3+ years of experience or an MS with 1+ years of experience.
- You can write well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code and correctly employ design patterns.
- You’re not only a fixture on Facebook updating your own status constantly, but you also get their platform and APIs.
- You might even have experience with Flash, AS3 and Flex development. (We just got a little excited over here…)
- Numbers are your thing. You’re familiar with Web Analytics systems and know how to pull the figures we need.
- You’re eager to learn anything and everything. Whether it’s related to front-end or back-end, there’s no end to building your own potential.
To apply: Apply here:
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
203 total views, 1 today