Modea: User Experience Director
Location: Blacksburg, VA
- Define and lead user-centered design processes and approaches for large-scale projects.
- Work with clients to gather requirements and translate business goals into features.
- Collaborate with Strategic Planners to define use case scenarios.
- Conduct user research to shape the UX strategy at the beginning of the creative process.
- Oversee the creation of site flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Lead internal and client-facing presentations.
- Oversee the execution of the project through implementation to ensure the UX vision is carried through.
- Stay on top of technology trends, the latest devices and software, and user experience best practices.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience as a UX lead or UX designer (agency experience highly desirable).
- Extensive experience with UX research methods and best practices.
- Extensive experience in interface design, web design, and mobile design (especially iOS).
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A natural leader able to work with teams across all disciplines.
- Knowledge of web best practices and design patterns.
- Proficient in wireframing and prototyping tools (such as Visio, Omnigraffle, Axure, or iRise).
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of design, typography, and color theory a huge plus.
- Degree in visual arts and design, human factors, human computer interaction, or industrial design.
- Unparalleled attention to detail.
- Portfolio of relevant UX work that shows off your talents.
To apply: For more information, or to apply now, you must go to http://mod.cm/eYs4TN. Please do not email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
232 total views, 1 today