msnbc.com: Developer, Creative Development
Location: Redmond, WA
- Collaborating with a small team of designers and developers to build innovative sites and apps
- Staying up-to-date with new internet technologies and platforms, acquiring new skills along the way
- Developing exceptional user experiences, while meeting project deadlines
- BA/BS, design or computer science focus
- 3-6 years experience developing web sites or web apps, preferably in media industry
- Excellent communication skills, time management and goal setting
- Strong interest in news content
- The brands in the digital network include msnbc.com, TODAY, NBC Nightly News, msnbc TV, NBC Sports, Newsvine, EveryBlock and BreakingNews.com.
- We’ve been around since 1996, and our parent companies are decades old. Our monthly unique users are measured in tens of millions and our monthly page views are measured in billions.
- As an independent joint venture between Microsoft and NBC Universal, we’re small enough that an individual can make a significant impact.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
183 total views, 1 today