Location: New York, NY
is looking for an experienced designer to join our talented studio design team in our NY office. Candidates should have experience working on a wide range of projects, ideally with an editorial focus, and be comfortable working independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
You’ll collaborate with editors, developers and management to create innovative, scalable design solutions that engage users and differentiate msnbc.com
, todayshow.com and our family of brands from the competition.
· Collaborate with team members across departments to design and build projects with short and extended timeframes
· Clearly communicate creative vision and how it relates to the goals of a project
· Create intuitive user flows, wireframes, visual interfaces and spot graphics for our proprietary content management system
· Understand the requirements and features that go into developing a scalable product
· Document, review and test projects; meet agreed upon deadlines
· Maintain strong interest in new technologies and platforms
· Pixel-perfect attention to detail
· BA/BFA or BS, design and/or web development focused.
· 3-6 years experience designing for online, preferably in media
· Strong design skills including logo development, typography and composition.
· Successful experience launching Web-based projects
· Strong interest in news content
· Background in broadcast media a plus, but not required.
Please submit a resume and a portfolio (site link or pdf) of recent work with a short explanation of your role and contribution to each project.
To apply: To apply for positions on our team, respond by email to email@example.com. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
154 total views, 3 today