(mt) Media Temple: Creative Director
Location: Culver City, CA, USA
are currently seeking a highly-motivated Creative Director to take
control of our growing creative and web team. A qualified applicant
should be an expert in web-based interfaces and willing to take a
hands-on role in continuing to improve and iterate upon our globally
recognized brand, website and control panels.
- Lead our design and web teams in instituting an organized and effective design process
- Collaborate with senior creative, product and executive teams
- Responsible for total quality control
- Oversee and provide clear direction through all stages of the creative process
- Manage copy writing
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience creating inspiring, pixel-perfect interfaces
- Expert level proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Expert level proficiency in modern, front-end web technologies with a passion for staying ahead of the curve
- Professional written and oral communication skills are a must
- An ability to demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to perfection from both yourself and your team.
- Proven ability to prioritize while managing time and resources effectively
- Possess strong conceptual skills and pixel perfect pride in your work
Media Temple is proud to have an award-winning culture. 20%
self-directed time, self-organizing teams, catered lunch, on-site
massage, ping-pong battles and movie nights are just some of the ways
we’ve become one of LA’s Best Places to Work.
are professionally laid-back and know that above all else, our staff is
what makes our company great. Working at (mt) Media Temple is more
than just a change; it’s a lifestyle.
- Comprehensive, Medical Dental Vision,
- 401K savings plan with generous company matching
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Plus many other perks and incentives. Too many to list
take some time to do your homework on us first. When you’re convinced
we’re a match, send us your resume, along with samples of your awesome
design abilities, preferably via online portfolio, blog, or website.
While you’re at it, tell us a little bit about yourself and why you are
passionate about working at (mt).
To apply: email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
221 total views, 1 today