Mutual Mobile: Android UI Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
- An excellent eye for visual detail and design.
- A passion for creating stunning and beautiful UI screens.
- A desire to create fluid, innovative, and smart animations is a plus.
- An understanding of what is possible and not possible to express in an Android UI so that the engineer can identify risk early in the project lifecycle associated with a particular feature. Being able to suggest alternative approaches and work-arounds is a future goal.
- Java experience is not required but is helpful. If the engineer is interested in creating Activity and Adapter classes, this is a plus.
- Use Eclipse and the Android emulator/device to vet the screens. If other tools are preferred by the engineer, we are open to suggestions.
- Experience in Adobe Flex is helpful; please mention any specific experience in Flex if you have it.
- A desire to work with several small teams. The engineer will help to build screens for multiple project teams. Each team consist of a small group of engineers.
- Strong communication skills as the engineer should feel very willing and encouraged to share their screens to both the visual and software engineering teams.
- An understanding of the Android UI SDK is a major plus but isn’t required.
To apply: Click Here to Apply: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=ow02Vfwd&s=37signals
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
275 total views, 1 today