Mutual Mobile: Interaction Designer
Location: Austin, TX
- Have a current knowledge of mobile best practices, including the Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- Have an understanding of Interaction Design principles and the ability to pick and choose from various techniques like wireframing, storyboarding and prototyping to provide valuable deliverables for communicating the user experience to clients and teammates.
- Have an understanding and ability to execute various testing methods for pre-design research and in-design usability testing.
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator who can present work clearly to clients, developers and other team members.
- You are a problem solver who enjoys working on a variety of challenges who can stay self-managed under deadlines.
- You intuitively understand what the end-user needs and can focus on converting that insight into designs that both the development and visual design teams can work with.
- You have enough technical experience that you can comfortably express and react to the technical and user interface limits of mobile and touch interfaces.
- You have a basic proficiency in Illustrator, and an advanced proficiency in a wireframing tool like OmniGraffle.
To apply: Click Here to Apply: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=ooSAVfwv&s=37signals
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
229 total views, 1 today