Mutual Mobile: QA Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
- Review product requirements documents and create test cases to ensure code generated by the engineering team conforms to the specified requirements.
- Perform and design testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Perform system test and integration testing on the product.
- Automate the testing process by using test harnesses and automated test tools.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the company or client
- 2-4 years of quality assurance experience
- Experience with the agile workflow
- C, C++, or Java programming experience (Objective-C preferred)
- Scripting knowledge to write and implement test scripts
To apply: Click Here to Apply: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oVsFVfwH&s=37signals
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
202 total views, 1 today