Mutual Mobile: Software Engineer – iOS
Location: Austin, TX
Mutual Mobile provides consulting, design, and development services for companies who need to develop best-of-breed mobile applications. Our highly specialized team of over 90 people is made up of the world’s foremost experts in mobile. We boast a roster of clients ranging from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Mutual Mobile may have a laid back atmosphere — typified by our renovated Victorian style workplaces — but we expect the best from our team. To put it succinctly, we’re a passionate group that lives and breathes mobile.
We’re looking for software engineers who have experience, either professionally or as a hobby, developing on the iPhone and iPad. Given that mobile is a constantly changing industry, you should be able to pick up new technologies, programming languages, and development styles quickly.
Some other bullet points:
- Objective-C experience is required
- General OOP proficiency
- Ability to work with web services on the iOS platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs)
- A technical background, preferably a CS degree
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Working in a team environment — using a bug tracker and repo
- Working with really smart people!
(We’re also hiring across all other major platforms: Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone 7 — check out www.mutualmobile.com/careers for more information on those!)
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
200 total views, 1 today