Location: Los Angeles, CA
Email Marketing Manager
MyLife is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager who is motivated and excels in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience working on high volume email lifecycles with an emphasis on customer acquisition. Experience in a subscription based internet business a plus.
MyLife.com is a fast-paced and profitable high growth internet company. The company is expanding internationally in the second quarter of 2011. The company is a sophisticated marketer both on and offline, acquiring over 2 million registered users every month.
· Work collaboratively with the email marketing team to design, implement and monitor new lifecycle campaigns
· Gather, analyze and report key metrics on performance, deliverability and revenue to management
· Work with third party email delivery service to manage and resolve deliverability issues
· Provide requirements documentation for new campaigns
· Proof and Q/A email templates and user experience
· Strong project management and organizational skills
· Ability to respond quickly to critical issues and roadblocks
· Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
· Effective at data gathering and presentation of key metrics
· Proficient in Excel; advanced knowledge preferred
· Experience with ExactTarget a plus
Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent work experience in related field.
MyLife.com is the #1 market leader that is pioneering the innovation of Online PeopleSearch services. We have 50 million registered members and are currently growing at 2 + million members per month. If you’re looking to work for a profitable and growing company who’s using cutting edge technologies to develop high volume online data aggregation and Search Services, MyLife is the place for you.
As an internet company we provide a Casual work environment with Flexible Start Times as well as free drinks and snacks, Perks include; Breakfast Bagel Mondays, Pizza lunch Wednesdays, a fully catered Friday lunch, monthly birthday celebrations with Cake & refreshments, a lounge with a large flat screen TV & Nintendo Wii and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing successes and product releases.
MyLife is privately held, growing and profitable. Our compensation package includes a base salary, stock options, comprehensive Medical/Dental & Vision benefits, Life Insurance & Disability, 401K plan with employer match, AFLAC, FSA, PTO & an average of 10 Holidays per year.
With its proprietary people search technology and access to hundreds of millions of profiles from across the web, MyLife.com is the single best source for finding everyone in your life and staying connected. MyLife has more than 50 million members and is growing at a rate of more than 2 million new members per month. The company launched in 2009 with a team led by entrepreneur Jeffrey Tinsley, founder and former CEO of GreatDomains.com and Reunion.com. MyLife has received $25 million in funding from Oak Investment Partners. For more information, please visit http://www.mylife.com
To apply: E-mail resume to email@example.com Attn: S.Chaney Job 215
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
283 total views, 1 today