Location: Los Angeles, CA
MyLife.com is looking for a proactive individual with strong Online Creative User Experience and Information Architecture skills with an emphasis on collaboration, to lead our talented IA/UE team.
The Sr. Director of CS & UE is a seasoned professional capable of managing, mentoring and leading a talented team of User Experience and Information Architect Designers. This person recommends creative strategies, ideas and products to build the MyLife.com brand and business.
You will contribute to and lead product ideation efforts as needed to ensure that ideas are realized to their fullest potential through the effective use of design and information architecture. The Sr. Director of CS & UE will effectively participate and contribute to the strategic direction of new internal products.
- Create, foster and manage a collaborative and communicative environment, within an extremely talented team of designers
- Able to review all comps, wireframes and flows for approval in a timely manner
- Oversee the development and implementation of user interface design and architecture for all web projects on Mylife.com
- Ensure consistent and effective style guidelines are published and followed through all web properties
- Perform general supervisory functions such as hiring, annual reviews, corrective action and operating expense control
- Be the main voice and advocate for the user; strong knowledge of human factors performance, design and human-computer interaction is a must
- Responsible for the successful operation of all activities, deadlines and approvals within the product design group
- Validate designs through end user testing and usability evaluations
- Partner with Product Management, Q.A., App Dev and DB teams to develop the user experience
- Experience with implementation of creative solutions/processes and design standards
- Recommend creative design strategies, ideas and products to build the MyLife.com brand
- Leverage consumer and product category insights as key design principles and share these insights with your team
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 7-10 years of Information Architect/User Design experience for a high traffic website.
- Wireframe and prototype development/documentation and application of site usage data required.
- Strong sense of web design style and proficiency with information architect tools such as Adobe, Visio and Photoshop to help create wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Excellent attention to detail; organizational and analytical thinking to handle projects in an agile or SCRUM environment as needed.
Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related Web Design preferred
MyLife.com is the #1 market leader that is pioneering the innovation of Online PeopleSearch services. We have 50 million registered members and are currently growing at 2 + million members per month. If you’re looking to work for a profitable and growing company who’s using cutting edge technologies to develop high volume online data aggregation and Search Services, MyLife is the place for you.
As an internet company we provide a Casual work environment with Flexible Start Times as well as free drinks and snacks, Perks include; Breakfast Bagel Mondays, Pizza lunch Wednesdays, a fully catered Friday lunch, monthly birthday celebrations with Cake & refreshments, a lounge with a large flat screen TV & Nintendo Wii and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing successes and product releases.
MyLife is privately held, growing and profitable. Our compensation package includes a base salary, bonus, stock options, comprehensive Medical/Dental & Vision benefits, Life Insurance & Disability, 401K plan with employer match, AFLAC, FSA, PTO & an average of 10 Holidays per year.
With its proprietary people search technology and access to hundreds of millions of profiles from across the web, MyLife.com is the single best source for finding everyone in your life and staying connected. MyLife has more than 50 million members and is growing at a rate of more than 2 million new members per month. The company launched in 2009 with a team led by entrepreneur Jeffrey Tinsley, founder and former CEO of GreatDomains.com and Reunion.com. MyLife has received $25 million in funding from Oak Investment Partners. For more information, please visit http://www.mylife.com
To apply: E-mail resume and link to Online Portfolio to email@example.com
Attn: S.Chaney Job 212
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
444 total views, 1 today